PHOTO BIO-STIMULATION WORKS
In over 2,500
studies and clinical trials photo bio-stimulation has been shown to deliver
powerful therapeutic benefits. Recent discoveries by NASA and others have
created a revolution in our understanding and ability to control the photo
bio-simulative process. As a result of these amazing new discoveries, our
Shuttle Astronauts now use infrared light to combat the muscle and bone wasting
effects of zero gravity. Navy Seals use LEDs to heal
injuries up to two and a half times faster than without LED light, and
· Tests conducted with scanning laser Doppler demonstrate increases in microcirculation from 400% to 3200% after one LED treatment.
· Studies have shown that human tissue exposed to light from LEDs, grows at a rate from 150 to 200% faster than cells not stimulated by such light.
· Cells treated with LED Light show a five-fold increase in growth phase specific DNA synthesis.
· 150% increases in the production of ATP (cellular energy) have been observed in cells exposed to LED Light.
SCIENTIFIC TEST RESULTS
2. A Systematic Review of Low
Level Laser Therapy with Location-Specific Doses for Pain from Chronic Joint
3. Treatment of Medial and
Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow- with LLLT: A Multicenter
Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study on 324 Patients
4. Paper presented to the
British Medical Laser Association
• Report of a comparative study in 50 patients with inversion
injuries of the ankle Kumar (3) found that pain was reduced by 70-90%. Compared
to conventional physiotherapy the laser treated patients showed a more rapid
resolution of symptoms and an earlier return to full weight bearing.
5. Effects of Skin-Contact
Monochromatic Infrared Irradiation on Tendonitis, Capsulitis, and Myofascial
• Panels of infrared LEDs were used in the above-mentioned conditions with total to excellent relief from pain in 88 percent or higher of all cases treated.
6. The Beneficial Applications
of Low Level Laser Therapy.
7. Psoriatic arthritis treatment
with low power laser irridation. A double blind clinical study
• 87% of the patients in the treatment group had a remission of clinical activity: increased range of movement, decreased joint stiffness and tenderness. In the placebo group, only 20% of the patients improved.
8. Improvement of Pain and
Disability in Ederly Patients with Degenerative Osteoarthritis of the Knee with
Narrow Band Light Therapy
• Self applied treatment of light therapy to both sides of knee for fifteen minutes twice a day for ten days resulted in significant pain reduction and functional improvement in fifty percent of subjects tested.
9. Effect of NASA Light Emitting
Diode (LED) Irradiation on Wound Healing
• Treatment with red LEDs reduced pain and speeded healing in humans.
10. The Use of Low Energy Photon
Therapy (LEPT) in Venous Leg Ulcers: A double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study
• Light therapy with LEDs speeded the healing of leg ulcers.
11. The Use of Monochromatic
Infrared Energy Therapy in Podiatry: A new treatment is available for wound
12. Biomechanical effects of
three different periods of GaAs laser photostimulation on tenotomized tendons
• Rabbit tendons healed much faster and stronger with LLLT
13. Photobioligy of Low-power
• Monochromatic visible light stimulated DNA production, growth of normal cells, and many other basic functions of living organisms. The same effects were found with low-level laser light as with non-coherent light (non-laser light) leading the investigator to conclude that coherent (laser) light is not needed to achieve these results.